Zucchini can be used to make many tasty dishes. Here is a recipe for delicious stuffed zucchini. Be sure to try it!
Stuffed zucchinis with minced meat – recipe
- 2 zucchinis,
- 400 g minced meat from turkey,
- 1 onion,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 2 tomatoes or two handfuls of cherry tomatoes,
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese,
- 3 tbsp olive oil,
- seasonings: salt, pepper, sweet paprika, oregano or herbes de Provence.
- Wash the zucchini thoroughly. Cut them lengthwise in half and scoop out the flesh (be careful not to damage the skin). Cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Brush both sides of the zucchini with oil, sprinkle with salt and oregano or a mixture of herbes de Provence and place on a baking tray. Roast the zucchini in the oven for 15 minutes at about 180 degrees.
- Finely dice the onion and garlic.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the onion and then add the garlic
- After about 1 minute add minced meat and chopped zucchini pulp. Season with salt, pepper and sweet paprika. Fry for a few minutes
- In the meantime, chop the tomatoes and add them to the meat. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Fill the roasted zucchini with the stuffing and then sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese.
- Put the prepared zucchini in the oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake for about 35 minutes.
- About 10 minutes before the end of baking you can add a little more parmesan cheese and a few slices of cherry tomatoes.
Leave a Reply